We help a variety of healthcare professionals including: Physicians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists Nurse Practitioners, Case Managers, Social Workers, Patient Navigators, Transition Care Nurses, Nurses, Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes
How we help you:
- We are your partner in care for seniors and the disabled.
- You and your staff can spend more time with clients and less time with paperwork, phone calls and dealing with insurance companies.
- We help get specialty drugs approved and covered by insurance or offer you alternatives.
- Physicians pay NO FEES.
How we help your patient:
- We enhance and streamline the communication process so you can focus on health priorities.
- We ensure continuity of care by bridging communication gaps between you, your patients and the insurance companies.
- We attend patient appointments, care planning meetings, hospital visits and see patients in their home.
- Patients often feel more comfortable telling us about communication problems or talking about things they don’t know how to discuss with their physician.
- We help with new to Medicare transitions, prescription medication access and coverage problems, health crisis management, insurance coverage, and benefits, Medicaid, Medicare, and more.
- We act on behalf of absent family members to ensure they understand the situation and care options and keep them informed.
Will insurance pay for our services?
- Insurance will not pay for our services, but some long-term care policies reference coverage for a care coordinator and our services may be tax deductible.
- Some employers pay for insurance consulting services.
- Often family members will pay for services.
- Services may be paid for through a trust or by a guardian or conservator.